Azati is seeking a high energy individual with a strong working knowledge in engineering to support the project team focusing on an automated data extraction from complex technical documentation and Instrumentation diagrams. We are ready to offer you interesting challenges and a competitive salary.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Generate and test working hypotheses
- Prepare and analyze engineering data and identify patterns
- Establish then improve learning loops for our AI systems, to drive continuous improvements in the quality of our service
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extract relevant data from engineering drawings and documents
- Perform cleansing, post-processing and validation of the extracted data
- Generate reports on the extracted data
- Strong hands-on coding skills (preferably in Python) processing large-scale data set and developing machine learning model
- Familiar with machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch and libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Scikit-learn
- Experience interfacing with databases (SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Competence with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV
- Experiences building data science-driven solutions including data collection, feature selection, model training, post-deployment validation
- Intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Strong background in computer science: algorithms and data structures
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.