We are looking for a passionate engineer with DevOps thinking and knowledge of English.
We expect that DevOps Engineer will not only be involved in the administration and maintenance of services, but also participate in the development along with other team members.
– Automation of infrastructure tasks;
– Interaction with the development team and solving emerging problems on DevOps processes;
– Implementation and maintenance of DevOps processes on projects;
– Analysis and refinement of ready-made CI / CD solutions;
– Monitoring system and solution performance.
– Experience in administering OS Unix-like and Windows;
– Experience in administering Web and Application servers (nginx, Apache, Tomcat, etc);
– Database Administration Experience;
– Experience with Docker, Docker Compose;
– Experience with Kubernetes;
– Experience with git, svn;
– Experience with GitLab-CI, Jenkins;
– Understanding CI / CD;
– Experience with AWS, Alibaba;
– Knowledge of English (from intermediate);
– Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, sh, perl).
It will be your plus:
– Experience with TeamCity;
– Experience with Docker Swarm;
– Experience with Google Cloud, Azure;
– Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform;
– Knowledge of any programming language.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.