For a project with daily performance and scalability challenges in travel domain, we are looking for a Full-Stack/Front-end Engineer who is passionate about creating a modern, scalable and resistant platform
- Drive and supervise front-end development
- Develop complex features and suggest architectural improvements
- Collaborating with product managers and other engineers to create the best experience for our customers within our next generation front-end application
- Ensuring operational excellence of services/applications
- Learning and sharing experiences on new technologies and trends and how you can leverage them in current and future products
- Provide requirements and specifications analysis
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with others across the group
- ECMAScript 2019
- React hooks, CSS-in-JS, Typescript and Jest
- Experience with web performance optimizations
- Experience with open-source technologies
- Project work language is English, so it is paramount to be fluent; both written and spoken
NICE TO HAVE:
- Worked on Node web applications and SSR with Next
- E2E tests with Cypress
- Experience developing and maintaining large-scale web or mobile applications
- Functional programming experience
- Advanced Git knowledge
- Deep understanding of CI/CD cycle, readiness to maintain the existing pipelines
- Experience with Node.js expertise, RDBMS or MongoDB
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.