Junior DevOps Engineer
A Junior DevOps Engineer focuses on creating solutions using tools and automation to improve operations. DevOps roles can involve a myriad a projects, including: enhancing and streamlining operational processes through automation and integration; modifying existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or to improve performance; analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions
- Perform proofs of concept and comprehensive solutions throughout the development lifecycle
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation
- Troubleshoot, advise, and resolve application configuration management issues that users experience using the DevOps toolkit
- Develop and maintain automated, stable, repeatable Configuration Management guidelines and processes required to support the DevOps process including code builds and deployment)
- At least of 1 year of DevOps or development experience in areas such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), DevOps solutions, architecture patterns, or other similar DevOps tasks
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with at least one of the following: code repository management, code merge, quality checks, CI through pipeline creation, automated deployment, management (using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ant, SonarQube, or other similar tools)
- Strong problem solving skills, able to find solutions/alternatives within the constraints of the organization, and then provide documentation of the solution for future reference
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Basic written and spoken English – A2-B1
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.