Junior Front-end Engineer
Azati is a great place to start a career in front-end development. We are looking for a person who has some experience under his belt and wants to level up the knowledge to become a professional engineer.
- Develop, deliver and maintain single page applications and websites
- Write clear, well-structured and high performant code
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Hands-on experience with any modern-framework: React, Angular, Vue
- Pre-intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of jQuery or other libraries/components and their plugins
- Experience with any other programming language: Ruby, Java, Python, PHP
- Knowledge of Git
- Understanding of OOP, MVC principles
- Portfolio of projects to demonstrate
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.