Middle/Senior Java/Kotlin Developer
For a project with daily performance and scalability challenges in travel domain, we are looking for a backend Software Engineer who is passionate about creating a modern, scalable and resistant platform
- Drive and supervise development of enterprise-grade applications and services
- Develop complex features and suggest architectural improvements
- Conduct code review of other team members
- Estimate, manage and distribute related tasks
- Provide requirements and specifications analysis
- Maintain code quality and develop/support CI and delivery processes
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer developing with Java or Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud
- Commercial experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Agile software development workflow
- Communication experience with other development teams and departments
- Intermediate written and spoken English – at least strong B1
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous working experience in an OTA or GDS or in a company working in tourism business
- Previous strong working experience in back office and CRM operations, like SAP or similar, able to make a strong contribution to the evolution of our systems
- Experience in extreme programming practices
- Deep understanding of CI/CD cycle, readiness to maintain the existing pipelines
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.