Middle/Senior Java Software Engineer
We are looking for an exceptional Java Developer to work with our great team.
If coding at scale is your passion, this would be your challenge and opportunity.
- 2+ years experience in Java development;
- Proven knowledge of server-side web technologies like Java Spring and Spring Boot;
- Development within the framework of microservice architecture;
- Design of interfaces for interaction with other systems;
- Working in close cooperation with front-end developers, testing and analysts;
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Turning complex business requirements into reliable software
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.