Middle/Senior QA Engineer
Azati is looking for responsible and attentive to details Middle/Senior QA Engineer to empower our team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing of mobile and web applications
- Analytical mindset. Attention to detail
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Adaptability and initiative. Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills
- Test documentation knowledge (test plan, test strategy, test scenarios, test cases, checklists, bug reports, test execution reports, test data, etc.)
- Experience with Bug Tracking Systems (e.g. Jira, Redmine)
- Use of Test Management Tools (e.g. Zephyr, TestRail, TestLink)
- Strong knowledge of software testing and the ways to apply them (end-to-end testing, regression testing, integration testing, GUI testing, API testing, acceptance testing, black-box testing, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of the software development methodologies and the ability to integrate with the models
NICE TO HAVE:
- Expertise in performance testing, stress testing, load testing (e.g. JMeter, Gatling)/li>
- Expertise in automation testing. Understanding of BDD/TDD approaches
- Expertise in CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI/CD)
- Use of such tools as Fiddler or Charles, Postman, Swagger, etc.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.