Middle/Senior QA Engineer
Azati is looking for responsible and attentive to details Middle/Senior QA Engineer to empower our team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing of mobile and web applications
- Analytical mindset. Attention to detail
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Adaptability and initiative. Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills
- Test documentation knowledge (test plan, test strategy, test scenarios, test cases, checklists, bug reports, test execution reports, test data, etc.)
- Experience with Bug Tracking Systems (e.g. Jira, Redmine)
- Use of Test Management Tools (e.g. Zephyr, TestRail, TestLink)
- Strong knowledge of software testing and the ways to apply them (end-to-end testing, regression testing, integration testing, GUI testing, API testing, acceptance testing, black-box testing, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of the software development methodologies and the ability to integrate with the models
NICE TO HAVE:
- Expertise in performance testing, stress testing, load testing (e.g. JMeter, Gatling)/li>
- Expertise in automation testing. Understanding of BDD/TDD approaches
- Expertise in CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI/CD)
- Use of such tools as Fiddler or Charles, Postman, Swagger, etc.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.