System Administrator / DevOps Specialist
We are looking for a System administrator with a desire to develop in DevOps
– Analysis and refinement of ready-made solutions;
– Monitoring system and solution performance.
– Attention to details;
– Having a healthy perfectionism and systemic thinking;
– Experience in administering OS Unix-like and Windows;
– Experience in administering Web and Application servers (nginx, Apache, Tomcat, etc);
– Database Administration Experience;
– Network Administration Experience;
– Experience with Docker, Docker Compose;
– Experience with git, svn;
– Experience with GitLab, Jenkins;
– Experience with Cloud providers;
– Knowledge of English (from intermediate);
– Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, sh, perl).
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.