Junior Java Developer
Azati is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our in-house team. If you recently started with Java or switching from a different programming language Azati offers interesting tech challenges and helps you to become an experienced engineer.
- Develop, deliver and maintain web services and APIs based on Java
- Write clear, well-structured and high performant code
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Basic knowledge of modern Java: Interfaces, Generics, Multithreading, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework
- Hands-on experience with any RDBMS or MongoDB
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Written and spoken English – A2
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with one or several front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience in writing e2e and integration tests
- Understanding of terms like OOP, MVC, Microservices, REST, etc
- Knowledge of Git
- Portfolio of projects to demonstrate
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.