Junior Java Developer
Azati is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our in-house team. If you recently started with Java or switching from a different programming language Azati offers interesting tech challenges and helps you to become an experienced engineer.
- Develop, deliver and maintain web services and APIs based on Java
- Write clear, well-structured and high performant code
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Basic knowledge of modern Java: Interfaces, Generics, Multithreading, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework
- Hands-on experience with any RDBMS or MondoDB
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Pre-intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with one or several front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience in writing e2e and integration tests
- Understanding of terms like OOP, MVC, Microservices, REST, etc
- Knowledge of Git
- Portfolio of projects to demonstrate
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.