Middle DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the Continuous Integration/Continuous Development/Continuous Testing and all testing environments are operating correctly for use by local and nearshore development teams.
- Develop and support cloud/hybrid infrastructure;
- Develop and support CI/CD processes and infrastructure;
- Develop and support monitoring/logging solutions;
- Manage containerized and virtual environments;
- Collaborate with the team to improve the development process;
- L3 support for development team and customers;
- Create documents about infrastructure processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- 2+ years of DevOps or similar experience;
- Strong Linux skills and have hands-on experience to troubleshoot issues;
- Experience in administering Web and Application servers (nginx, Apache, Tomcat, etc.);
- Strong knowledge any Cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, AlibabaCloud or other);
- Strong experience with Docker, Docker Compose;
- Experience with Kubernetes deploy and management;
- Experience with CaC and IaC tools and solution (Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc. );
- Excellent source control knowledge (Git, Bitbucket);
- Solid experience with CI/CD processes and solutions (Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub Actions, etc.);
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, sh, perl, python);
- Knowledge of support and management RDBMS and NoSQL data platforms (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, and Elasticsearch, etc.);
- Data analysis skills and the demonstrated ability to solve complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components;
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English – B2;
- Experience with project management systems (Jira, Redmine, etc.).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with any programming language;
- Experience in management self-hosted Gitlab;
- Experience in medium/large network management (as well as experience in network equipment maintenance (Cisco, Mikrotik, HP, DCN and others));
- Experience in configuration and support self-hosted VPN solutions.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.