COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Azati collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them.
Azati collects information in the following ways:
- information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, phone, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to Azati newsletters, registering for events and your preferences in receiving marketing materials. Information we have obtained about you from publicly available sources such as social media, marketing platforms or on events, you attended. You will receive marketing communications from Azati if you have requested information from Azati or you or your employer has purchased services from Azati;
- information Azati receives from your use of websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors;
- location information when you use websites as Azati may collect and process information about your location;
- information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which Azati may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, unless Azati combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you;
Other than as required by law, Azati does not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
Azati will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected.
Azati may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- its group companies,
- professional advisers,
- third-party providers and partners who provide data processing services to Azati.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, Azatis’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which Azati collects it.
However, Azati will normally collect personal information from you:
- where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you;
- where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights;
- where it has your consent to do so.
USE OF INFORMATION
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, Azati considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information.
Azati protects your personal information in the same way that it protects its other confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select Azati personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties.
As explained above, Azati collects and uses your personal data for marketing purposes. Your data is stored in our CRM system. We will use your data to inform you about the products and services we think may be of your interest.
Azati websites contain links to various third-party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Azati has no control over, and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such third-party websites and services.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting Azati. If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by submitting your request to email@example.com.
In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask Azati to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. If Azati has collected and processes your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Please submit all such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about Azati’s collection and use of your personal information.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY