- Gathering the relevant information for the project
- Requirements discovery and analysis
Test planning and resource requirements
- Risk analysis
- Assessing the need for automated testing
Defining the type of testing depending on the
- Scheduling all tasks
Creating a test plan and developing test
- Testing process implementation
- Continuous feedback to developers at every step
- Documentation refinement
- Research and verification of results
- Bugs reporting
- Repeating some testing operatings for achieving the highest quality of code
- Collecting data from completed test activities
- Consolidating experiences, testware, key outputs
- Creating progress reports
- Retrospective for process improvement
- Archiving test documents as a reference for future projects
Automated tests help to run routine tasks automatically to maximize test coverage. Testing automation allows Azati to maintain the development process continuously to roll out stable releases in the shortest terms, ensuring fast delivery to the client.
Under the guise of end-users, engineers simulate test scenarios, benchmark performance, and identify any behavior that is different from the expectations. The main idea of manual testing is to perform complex actions, that cannot be automated, or the automation is too costly.
Continuous Integration & Delivery
QA Software Team Manager
Lead Test Automation Engineer
Lead Software QA Engineer
Why Choose Azati
Business analysts and engineers go in-depth while researching the solution. Such an approach helps us to earn off-hand experience and unique knowledge in various industries.
Continuous Quality Improvement
QA engineers and testers are encouraged to analyze their work processes and make suggestions as how to improve the solution for the good of the customer.
If the existing application is not built in an optimal way, we recommend alternative solutions that may improve the solution without disrupting the existing application infrastructure.
Featured Case Studies
The well-known insurance company wanted Azati to optimize marketing workflow: the process of promotional materials generation according to some internal data and real-time statistics.Java