Middle Java Developer
Azati is looking for a Java Developer to join our in-house team. If you already have some experience under your belt and looking for new sophisticated challenges – Azati is a good place to go.
- Develop, deliver and maintain complex applications
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Write tests to ensure application stability and reliability
- Create project and architecture documentation
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 1.5+ years of solid experience with Java 8+ and Spring framework
- 1.5+ years of solid experience with Java EE: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CDI, EJB, JMS, JPA, etc.
- Understanding of multi-threading: locking primitives, thread-safe data structures, thread-safe programming patterns
- Deep understanding of the REST and Microservices architecture
- Experience in writing unit, integration and e2e tests
- Experience in working with RDBMS or/and NoSQL
- Git or SVN knowledge
- Intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with building automation tools and CI/CD (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with one of the popular clouds providers: AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Azure
- Experience in engineering practices like code review, branching and etc
- Experience with one or several front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Deep understanding of basic terms: SOLID, DRY, OOP, MVC, SOAP, REST, etc
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.