The Azati website located at https://azati.ai/ is a copyrighted work belonging to Azati. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
Subject to these Terms. Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
USING THE SITE
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site or part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable or responsible if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The information and materials on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed by you. As such, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information and materials by any visitor to the Site, or by any person who may be informed of any of its content.
- You may view (and, where applicable, listen to) the content and applications available on the Site for your own private non-commercial use. You must not use or allow others to access or use, all or any part of our Site or the contents and/or applications on it for commercial purposes without our permission. Use of all or any part of our Site or the contents and/or applications on it for commercial purposes shall be subject to separate terms and conditions and may be subject to a fee.
Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly):
- distribute, transmit, syndicate, sell or offer to sell or otherwise make available all or any part of the Site or any content, files, feeds or data from the Site, whether publicly available or not;
- copy, download, or store any content, files, feeds or data from the Site, whether publicly available or not, to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever, provided that for the avoidance of doubt this is not intended to restrict copying of an insubstantial part of any such material or where you are able to show ‘fair dealing’ with it, in each case in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- Users should be aware that content and resources may be removed from the Site with or without notice at any time and we accept no responsibility or liability for any reliance by the user on the continued availability of any content or resources on the Site.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services. Such Third-Party Links are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links. You use all Third-Party Links at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Postings on the Site are made at such times as Azati is determined at its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on the Site has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The materials appearing on Azati’s Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Azati does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. Azati does not warrant that any of the materials on its Site are accurate, complete, reliable, useful or up to date. These materials may be changed at any time without notice.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Azati’s Site, even if Azati authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.