We are looking for Business Analysts! There is a growing number of exciting, challenging projects being launched at Azati! We are looking for talented BAs to join our stellar team.
Would you like to join?
- Elicitate and structure client’s business needs;
- Review, analyze and evaluate user requirements;
- Write clear and concise project documents and emails;
- Create mockups and UI prototypes;
- Maintain and update project documentation;
- Being engaged in presale activities (RFP bidding process);
- Prior experience in analysis of IT projects: 2 years at least;
- English: strong writing, listening and speaking skills (B2 or higher);
- Technical education;
- Understanding of project lifecycle and Agile methodologies;
- Strong communication and self-management skills;
- Analytical mindset, attention to details;
Any certifications in Agile, business analysis etc, as well as prior traineeships in the respective fields would be a plus.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.