Full-Stack Python/JS Engineer
Azati is looking for a Fullstack Python/JS Engineer familiar with Python and frontend frameworks with corresponding technologies and tools. If you want to jumpstart your web development career, Azati can offer you inspiring projects and sophisticated challenges that help you become a professional engineer.
- Write clear, well-structured and high performant code
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- 3+ years in Python (Python 3+, Postgre, multiprocessing, asyncio, WebSockets, FastAPI)
- 1+ year in frontend (nextJS, React, Webpack)
- Some DevOps experience
- Experience with high availability and highload systems
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with other programming languages: Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C
- Understanding of terms like OOP, MVC, MVVM, Microservices, REST, etc
- Knowledge of Git
- Portfolio of projects to demonstrate
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.