Middle Android Developer
Azati is looking for a Middle Android Developer for a current project.
- Experience in developing mobile applications for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of Java and Kotlin, deep understanding of Android SDK;
- Orientation in Material Design guidelines;
- Understanding how to make a fast and responsive UI;
- Experience with libraries RxJava 2, OkHttp, Dagger 2, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components;
- Commercial experience in conducting and passing code review;
- Understands the principles of HTTP, RESTful API;
- The ability to write scalable and testable code and not afraid of the abbreviations MVP, SOLID, MVVM, MVI, git flow;
- Experience working with Unit tests, UI tests.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.