Middle Front-end Engineer
There is a growing number of exciting and challenging projects being launched at Azati, so our front-end team is looking for a new passionate member that can improve his skills over time and help us deliver outstanding products.
- Develop, deliver and maintain complex web applications
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- 1.5+ years of experience in front-end development
- In-depth understanding of EcmaScript 6 (Classes, Arrow Functions, Promises)
- Hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS (SASS)
- Experience with one of modern front-end frameworks: React, Angular, Vue
- Intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of jQuery or other libraries/components and their plugins
- Experience in conducting front-end unit and e2e testing
- Experience with any other programming language: Ruby, Java, Python, PHP
- Git or SVN knowledge
- Understanding of OOP, MVC principles
- Experience with CI/CD platforms and workflows
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.