Middle/Senior Vue.js Developer
There is a growing number of exciting and challenging projects being launched at Azati, so our front-end team is looking for a new passionate member who will focus on the educational systems for universities.
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Estimate and manage related tasks
- Provide requirements and specifications analysis
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with unit testing
- At least 6-12 months of expertise with Vue.js 2.x and Nuxt.js
- Strong intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with CI/CD platforms and workflows
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges.
We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Cozy office in the city center of Grodno, Belarus, Eastern Europe
- Flexible work schedule: including both on-site and remote work
- Wages and salaries pegged to USD
- Minimum bureaucracy and regular salary revisions
- Personalized financial bonuses for each team member once per quarter
- Healthcare insurance and corporate discount program
- International business trips
- Individual employee development plans for self-realization and creative freedom
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Project selection based on the employee's tech-stack preferences
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.